32nd COASTLINE CREDIT UNION TRIAL BAY TRIATHLON
13th - 14th February 2021
TIME LEFT UNTIL RACE DAY
13th-14th FEBRUARY 2021
COMMENCING SATURDAY 10AM - SUNDAY 7:30AM @ TRIAL BAY GAOL, SOUTH WEST ROCKS
RASH SHIRT TO ALL JUNIOR ENTRANTS 15 YEARS AND UNDER...
MICROFIBRE TOWELS TO ALL SENIOR ENTRANTS...
MEDALLION TO ALL FINISHERS...
All proceeds got to local charities and community groups. Races sanctioned by Triathlon NSW. presented by the Trial Bay Triathlon Committee Inc., ABN 96 154 912 524 in conjunction with South West Rocks Lions Club, South West Rocks Primary School, Marine Rescue, Rural Fire Service.
RESTRICTED ENTRIES: Limit of 400 individuals and 60 teams
Individuals - $100
Teams - $195
*All non-members of Tri Australia will be charged an extra $10 for a 'one-day licence'.
*Increased entry fees include the new National Park Entry fee of $3.
NOTE: The above prices are for competitors that are registered with the State body (a valid registration card MUST be presented at registration).
Online Entries: Close at 5pm on Tuesday 9th Feb 2020 or earlier if limits are reached.
Late Entries: Saturday 13th Feb between 4pm and 7pm sharp at the South West Rocks Country Club, and are subject to availability. There is a late entry fee of $20 per individual or per team.
For late entries, towels are subject to availability on the day .
The legal declaration on the entry form must be signed and dated for the entry to be accepted. Payment must accompany the entry form.
NO ENTRIES ACCEPTED ON SUNDAY 14TH FEBRUARY
INDIVIDUAL: Five year age categories from 15 years upwards allocated automatically from date of birth.
TEAMS: (U) Female; (X) Male; (W) Mixed; (V) Local.
Online Entries Opening SOON
Register for the 32nd Coastline Credit Union Trial Bay Triathlon
REGISTRATION & TIMES
Registration Saturday 4pm - 7pm at SWR Country Club
From 6am at Trial Bay Gaol
Timetable for Sunday
6am-7am Registration & Numbering
7:20 Assemble on beach
7:30am Start (wave starts)
No late entries accepted on 14th February 2020
COASTLINE SWIM: 500 meters in the bay, wetsuits as per new Triathlon Australia ruling, per Race Referee. Caps compulsory as issued.
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE CYCLE: 23 km, 1 lap course. Race no. bibs must be worn in the cycle and run on FRONT & BACK
ATHLETES FOOT RUN: 6km, road, cross country.
Triathlon Australia race rules apply. Partial road closures, caution at all time.
"The Committee reserves the right to alter the course without notice due to any unforeseen circumstance arising."
- Entries will be accepted only on the Triathlon entry form, duly completed and signed by the entrant.
- The organiser reserves the right to reject or cancel any entry at any time, and to postpone or alter the event should adverse conditions prevail.
- Each entrant shall compete on the approved course, not accept outside assistance and shall accept the judges’ decision as final. Any assistance rendered during the Triathlon will result in immediate disqualification of the competitor.
- Each competitor will be responsible for familiarising himself/herself with the start and finish locations of the event stages as well as the appropriate course.
- No entrant will be eligible for an award or certificate unless completing the course as required in these rules, and wearing the official identification number on his/her body.
- Supporters’ vehicles must not follow the competitors during the event. The only vehicles permitted to follow the competitors are police and identified official cars.
- Swim caps will be supplied and must be worn during the swim event as well as race number bib (on front and back) for the cycle and run.
- Competitors must ensure they are fit enough to complete the course and compete at their own risk.
- Competitors will be issued with a timing chip on loan. You will be responsible for the safe return of this chip at finish (or early withdrawal) of this event. If not returned a charge of up to $150 applies.
NSW NATIONAL PARKS AND WILDLIFE SERVICE PROHIBIT
- Parking only permitted in designated parking areas
- NO PARKING ON CAMPSITES