Online entries are now open for the 42.2 km Marathon, 21.1km Half Marathon, 10 km run and 5 km Run.
- Marathon 42.2 km – 7:00 am
- Half Marathon 21.1 km – 7:30 am
- 10 km run – 7:45 am
- 5 km Run – 7:50 am
- 2 km run (11-13 year old) – time to be advised
- 1.5 km run (8-10 year old) – time to be advised
- 800m run (6-7 year old) – time to be advised
- 300m run (5 year old) – time to be advised
Don’t forget to purchase our new microfibre towels for $20 each, available on the day!
The four junior events can be entered on the day or at the senior registration Saturday June 10 2017 or on the day up to 15 minutes prior to each race (sorry, no online entries).
Please note start times for the Half Marathon, the 10km Run and the 5km Run.
For times, prices, course maps and online entry go to: http://trialbaytri.com.au/south-west-rocks-running-festival/
An event of this size requires a large number of volunteers to ensure safe and successful races. Whilst we do have helpers from the organizations that we donate the proceeds to, we are always looking for more help on the weekend. Please email Tracy if you or a family member can help, even if only for an hour or two.